Asian Rice Noodles
If you want a quick and flavoursome recipe then our Asian Rice Noodle dish is going to be right up your street!
- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Serves: 2
- Vermicelli Rice Noodles
- 300ml Chicken stock (Gluten-free)
- ¼ Cup soy sauce (Gluten-free)
- 2 Tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 Fresh lime (cut in half)
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Sesame oil
- 1-2 Tbsp Korean Hot Sauce (Made by www.godsofsauces.com.au)
- 2 Spring onions (the white part sliced across)
- 1 Tbsp Fresh coriander stem (cut into 1-inch slices)
- 1 Tsp Chilli flakes (add more if you like heat)
- 1 Tsp salt & pepper
- Pinch of salt
To Serve Ingredients:
- Spring onions (green part chopped)
- 1 Red chilli (sliced)
- A few sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp crushed cashew nuts
- 2 Tbsp fresh coriander (roughly chopped)
- 1 Tbsp fried shallots
- Korean Hot Sauce
- Put all broth ingredients into a pan on medium heat, including a lime cut in half.
- Next, cook until reduced by half and thicken slightly.
- Remove from heat once done.
- Put noodles into a large bowl and pour hot water over them and leave to cook in the hot water for 2 minutes.
- Drain from hot water and put back in the bowl.
- Put the noodles into the broth without any heat and mix together.
- Put the noodles now on a plate ready to serve and add the serving ingredients e.g. coriander.
- Now enjoy!